Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Telford Highland Apartments Guests
The following terms and conditions are to ensure all guests enjoy their stay, and wish to return.
- To make a reservation guests have to:
Be at least 18 years-old
• Accept these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party
• Accept responsibility for settling all outstanding balances upon, or shortly after, departure.
- All transaction are in UK Sterling.
- We respectfully remind guests that a booking constitutes a legally binding contract, and comes in to existence when a reservation is made.
- The period of occupancy of the accommodation is from 16:00pm on day of arrival up to 10:00am on day of departure.
- The guests bind and oblige themselves to vacate the premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
- The maximum number of persons occupying accommodation can only be as per number of fitted bed-spaces within. An additional charge of £50/night will be payable at time of booking if guests wish to use the sofa beds, which are available in some of our properties.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted inside any of our properties. In the event of evidence of smoking being clearly discovered within accommodation after a group’s departure, we will levy an excess cleaning charge of £100 on the guest. Such a charge will reflect the additional labour time and materials required to deep-clean / defumigate the accommodation, and for any potential loss of custom resulting from us being unable to let the accommodation due to smoke smell.
- We only accept well-behaved pets in our accommodation. There is a charge of £20/stay. This will be paid at the time of making a reservation. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any accommodation should the guest not make us aware they will have a pet and subsequently arrive with one. Pets are not permitted into bedrooms or onto furniture, and are not to be left alone in the accommodation.
- Cots and linen are available by prior arrangement. Guests most make this requirement known at time of booking. There is a charge of £10/stay for a cot.
- If the guests have not arrived by 01:00am on the day after the hire start date, and have not informed us they shall be late, we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of the booking. We try hard to make sure that our advertisements are kept up-to-date, but we do not guarantee that any of the apartments we advertise will still be available at the time of the booking. We will inform you as soon as possible after a reservation is made if, for any reason, the apartment/s you have sought to book are not available. We may change the advertised price of any arrangement from time to time. We try to ensure that the advertised price is the most up-to-date price, but prices can change at short notice. We will confirm the actual price at the time of the booking. Guests must check the current price and all other details relating to the reservation before a booking is confirmed.
- Subject to availability, internet connection is available in all our properties.
- Due to the original layout and design of our properties, we are unfortunately unable to offer easy access to guests with disability. If you or any member of your party has any medical condition, reduced mobility or disability which may affect your trip, please provide us with full details before we confirm your booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements. Acting reasonably, if we are unable to appropriately accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we will not confirm your booking or if you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we become aware of these details.
- If we are prevented by any circumstances beyond our control from making the accommodation available on the day of occupancy commencement, and cannot provide a suitable alternative, we will refund all monies already paid, but no further liability shall be accepted.
- A cleaning charge of £35 will be charged per stay will apply.
- Guests are ultimately responsible for the accommodation and its belongings during the period of occupancy, and are expected to take all necessary care. The guests agree to pay the necessary amount to rectify any damage to accommodation or to replace any lost or damaged belongings, caused by any member of their party. Inferior replacement items are not acceptable. Guests are required to inform the owner of any damage or breakages in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next rental.
- Telford Highland Apartments will hold a security deposit of £100 on the card used at the time of booking. This will be refunded if there are no damages or breakages, and none of the contents of the apartment are missing. The deposit will be returned to guests, less the cost of any breakages, damage or missing items, and the cost of any exceptional cleaning which may have to be carried out, within 7 days of the guests vacating the property.
- Please note that if keys are not returned to the key-safe upon departure, the guests will be held liable for the cost of replacing them.
- The guests undertake to leave the accommodation secure if left unoccupied during the period of let and to allow access by the management or staff for any reason deemed appropriate.
- To secure a booking, full payment will be taken at time of booking. If guests cancel, for whatever reason, payment will not be refunded unless notice of cancellation is given 60 days prior to arrival. If guests cancel their reservation more than 60 days prior to arrival, a partial refund will be made if Telford Highland Apartments secure another reservation for the same period. Guests may cancel their booking at any time before arriving, but any payments already received will not be refunded. It may be possible to change reservation dates, subject to availability.
- We strongly advise being covered by holiday insurance. Most of the time, cancellations are due to unforeseen circumstances, and most insurance policies offer the necessary cover. We like to be fair to all our customers by sticking to the cancellation terms and charges that apply, whatever the circumstances are.
- These Booking Conditions, and the associated booking confirmation, set out the entire agreement between us. Guests may not rely on any other statement, promise or assurance in relation to your booking. These Booking Conditions are between Telford Highland Apartments and guests. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of their terms and conditions. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under the Booking Conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you immediately, we can still require you to make the payments at a later date.
- Telford Highland Apartments reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- Enjoy your stay with us, and please return. Full details of our properties are available on highlandandhebrideanholidays.co.uk