Our Cleaning Promise
The current pandemic has meant all in the hospitality industry have had to change their usual housekeeping procedures and we are no different. To reassure you that we are doing all we can, we have created a Cleaning Promise:
• We have been awarded the ‘Good to Go’ accreditation which is an Industry Standard mark that shows we have followed Government guidelines in relation to Coronavirus.
• We recommend that you wash your hands using soap and warm water regularly.
• We have rolled out additional sanitisation procedures using biocidal cleaners, provided disposable aprons and gloves for our Housekeeping team and moved to disposable kitchen paper for surface cleaning.
• When you arrive, you will be provided with a home cleaning pack. This includes multi- purpose surface wipes, disposable gloves and kitchen rolls to enable you to clean surfaces as much as you see fit. You can even take the hand sanitiser provided with you when you venture outside, just in case you want to clean door handles you come into contact with or your car steering wheel.
• Sorry if you are missing a flash of colour but we have removed some of the soft furnishings from around the property to minimise additional contact areas. All other linen has been washed at 60 degrees.